Sunday, 2 September 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

On 30th Aug was my bday but i only managed to celebrate it with my family on 31st Aug. This is in due respect to my elder bro, Fendy who had a surgery on my bday. Most importantly, i have all my families celebrating with me except for my dad who is at home taking care of my Aunt.


We had a lil Thanks giving led by my hubby, Zakki, with words of praises to Allah.


Yummylicious....Evryone loves the cupcakes!


Actually it was a last minute decision to order the cupcakes! Last month, I had infact ordered 40 pieces of mini cupcakes for Ammar's Teacher"s Day celebration but his teacher decided not to have any party. So instead i had asked KAK ROS to do new designs for my bday...hee hee...And as always, KAK ROS is ever so accommodating although it was a last minute request! Take a look at her creations! My family especially the kiddies were so thrilled upon seeing those cupcakes!

I also ordered cupcakes for my elder bro, Fendy who is recovering from his surgery.


I am so happy to have my family celebrating my bday with me.


With my niece Arina, daughter Yasmin, son Ammar and nephew Aiman.

With my Beloved Mommy

With my sis in law, Sharifah. Thank you for cleaning up the mess...lol...

With my two elder bros, left - Fendy and right Izad.

With my 2nd bro, Fendy and wife, Sharifah. Host for my bday hee hee...

No comments: